We are committed to provide the development of skills and techniques for junior players to compete at a high level in the game of volleyball. We will teach our athletes to be disciplined, ethical, motivated, effective leaders, how to compete and train at full effort, be a positive and supportive teammate and how to play with confidence and enthusiasm.
CLUB PHILOSOPHY AND VALUES
- Performance VBC is a family owned club that will strive to make decisions based on what is best for the athletes. We will host club events and activities throughout the season to ensure our athletes and their families get the chance to know each other and grow as a family.
- We will educate our players and run a well-organized club to provide our athletes and their families a positive club experience.
- We will hold our coaches and athletes accountable to constantly find ways to improve and grow. We will encourage our coaches to meet frequently to discuss new training methods and techniques so they can share their successes with their peers. We will use best practices throughout the club and learn from one another.
- Performance VBC will provide year round training programs to prepare the athletes for their personal and team goals they have set with their coaches and strength trainers.
- The success of our athletes and our club will be measured by several things. We are truly committed to mentor and advise the athletes, effectively market them into college volleyball programs and train them using applications derived from collegiate programs around the Country.